Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.PersonalBestForum.Com

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Personal Best Forum....Bang On Baits....Eric's Angling.....E.F.extremeFishingSport

Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts...

Go down 
+3
Top Camper
bagpussbilly
josh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
josh
Life Time Member
Life Time Member

Where you fish: : Barkers, Stanwick

Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts... Empty
PostSubject: Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts...   Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:48 pm

What are your preffered baits? I mean what ones do you have most confidence in and what dont you rate so highly?
Back to top Go down
bagpussbilly
Big Blager
Big Blager
bagpussbilly

Where you fish: : barkers

PostSubject: Re: Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts...   Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:50 pm

prefer boilies use them most of the time def my fav bait, shame there the most expensive lol!
Back to top Go down
josh
Life Time Member
Life Time Member

PostSubject: Re: Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts...   Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:50 pm

My personal favourites are plastic corn, boilies and hemp. I am not too keen on fishing over large beds oif pellts and particles, there is too much food particles down there, less chance of them hitting your hook bait!
Back to top Go down
Top Camper
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
Top Camper

Where you fish: : A Puddle!!!

PostSubject: Re: Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts...   Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:55 pm

but the few tips iv had with this is if you fish over big baits then they can go thought them quick ut if you use pellet hemp party mix them they take longer and takes more effort to sort thought and find the bait.....i like boilies and hemp and the best 1 of all......TIGERS!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.personalbestforum.com
nathan.b
Big Blager
Big Blager
nathan.b

Where you fish: : tyram hall

PostSubject: Re: Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts...   Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:59 pm

tigers,the source,prawns!!
Back to top Go down
josh
Life Time Member
Life Time Member

PostSubject: Re: Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts...   Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:25 pm

How do you hook the prawns Nathan?
Back to top Go down
dave.w
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
dave.w

Where you fish: : p

PostSubject: Re: Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts...   Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:49 am

sweetcorn,boilies, bread as i think bread is wickked fishing
Back to top Go down
nathan.b
Big Blager
Big Blager
nathan.b

PostSubject: Re: Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts...   Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:54 am

josh wrote:
How do you hook the prawns Nathan?

i try and find the meatiest ones i can,then just hair rig them but i use a korda extenda stop,seems to do the job!!
Back to top Go down
josh
Life Time Member
Life Time Member

PostSubject: Re: Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts...   Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:09 am

Sounds good mate, might give them a bash in the summer!
Back to top Go down
nathan.b
Big Blager
Big Blager
nathan.b

PostSubject: Re: Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts...   Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:52 am

ive had mixed results on different venues mate,but if they do work on a water they will work well!!!
Back to top Go down
snip1
Loves To Chat
Loves To Chat
snip1

Where you fish: : W2 and swangey

PostSubject: Re: Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts...   Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:49 am

Boilies all the way for me,must have used most baits over the years but allways come back to boilies. If you need to leave your baits out for 24 or 48 hours you know it will still be fine,with softer baits small fish nibble it away.
Back to top Go down
lloyd
Big Blager
Big Blager
lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts...   Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:35 am

You cant beat tigers . I think all depends on the venue you are fishing , if you go with the bollie approach you could miss out on some bonus fish . When fishing boillies i always fish a differnt bait on one rod just in case . This could be any thing from hemp ,tares ,sweetcorn, maple peas ,groats or maize. Youve got to adapt were ever possible. Just look at Lee jackson when he winkled out two tone on a couple of grains of maize and then you go to the other extreme you have Jim Shelley who whacks them out on boillies. I think every carper has there prefference. Try something differnt and stand out fronm the crowd there are no set rules. fishing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts...   Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boilies, particles, pellets, plastics, nuts...
Page 1 of 1