Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.PersonalBestForum.Com

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Personal Best Forum....Bang On Baits....Eric's Angling.....E.F.extremeFishingSport

confuzzled about boilies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
carpingmole
Dnt Post Much
Dnt Post Much
carpingmole

Where you fish: : fox pool, howle, bayliss, knighton.

confuzzled about boilies Empty
PostSubject: confuzzled about boilies   confuzzled about boilies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:24 am

in the past ive experimented with sooo many boilies its hard to imagine, and after this i havent come out with a particular favorite. different boilies seem to be tempermental at times. maybe its just the fish. it could be a longlist of things

does anyone here swear by one boilie?

anyone think highly of these new boilies dynamite are throwing at us left right and centre?

mole
Back to top Go down
dave.w
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
dave.w

Where you fish: : p

PostSubject: Re: confuzzled about boilies   confuzzled about boilies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:30 am

if you realy want to try a new one thats a winner im sure try the bang on baits DSM 365
they have several deals on here for them and on my first time out they caught the only fish in 11 rods
and on here some one else has posted how well they worked on a hard water first time out with them
fishing fishing
Back to top Go down
nathan.b
Big Blager
Big Blager
nathan.b

Where you fish: : tyram hall

PostSubject: Re: confuzzled about boilies   confuzzled about boilies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Ive also just ordered my DSM,before this i was on dynamites the source and malt choc and tigernut,i had results on both of them,id say it all depends on the venue,theres a lake near me that doesnt respond to bolies at all purely because they havnt been introduced properly to the lake!
Back to top Go down
Codfather
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
Codfather

PostSubject: Re: confuzzled about boilies   confuzzled about boilies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:42 pm

its swings and roundabouts, but id say the DSM, my mate got some many yrs ago first time he used it in the winter he had a 24m gave a few to me and i had a 24c and some others just under 20, thats was it always used the stuff. had me plenty lumps over the years. for the price you cant go wrong.

give it ago, its pretty instant
Back to top Go down
beanz
Big Blager
Big Blager
beanz

PostSubject: Re: confuzzled about boilies   confuzzled about boilies Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:02 am

a lake i know is slow when using boilies, best cast to the fish as singles unless youve got time to sit on a pile for 3 days till they feel safe to feed, with particals with maize or a tiger hook bait i find i can get them feeding earlier on in the sess
Back to top Go down
dave.w
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
dave.w

Where you fish: : p

PostSubject: Re: confuzzled about boilies   confuzzled about boilies Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:04 pm

well im for dsm from bang on baits .
first real test today on new water never had them in and had 3 runs resulting in 2 fish both low doubles but result . fishing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: confuzzled about boilies   confuzzled about boilies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

confuzzled about boilies
Page 1 of 1