Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.PersonalBestForum.Com

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Personal Best Forum....Bang On Baits....Eric's Angling.....E.F.extremeFishingSport

Bait making

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bait making Empty
PostSubject: Bait making   Bait making Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Thinking about starting up a new bait to make myself how should I go about doing it by myself or a couple of people
Back to top Go down
Top Camper
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
Top Camper

Where you fish: : A Puddle!!!

Bait making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bait making   Bait making Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:24 pm

get a couple of people split the cash with the bits you need and same with the effort rolling then your on your way 8)
Back to top Go down
http://www.personalbestforum.com
blank
Small Talker
Small Talker

Bait making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bait making   Bait making Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:34 am

It takes alot of time and understanding to make a bait that will catch carp consistantly.Anyone can throw a bait together but will it catch regular i dowt it you need a hnv bait that the fish see as food.Its not cheap to buy tables mixers measuring equipment boilers bait gun air compressed dont use the hand ones youll soon get bourd with that.The list is endless and expensive but you do need to no what your doing.why not get what you want rolled for you try premierbaits very good baits you tell them what you want in it they make it and he;ll give you advice 6 pound a kilo and if you get 3 mates involved and order quantity it might be cheaper and then theres 3 of you on the same bait baiting up.
PS its not a plug for premierbaits there very good but i roll my own.
Back to top Go down
Gary C
Dnt Post Much
Dnt Post Much

Bait making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bait making   Bait making Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:51 pm

I make all my baits and must admit I do enjoy making them if you do a little groundwork a decent bait could be made for around £50 for 25k of home made base mix plus £10 for liquid additives and the price of eggs . Buying the dry ingredients in bulk eg 25k sacks of fishmeal can push the price down further . It also depends on much you want to invest in rolling and boiling equipment . Another pointer is if you have a local water which you fish regularly find out what baits are working by being nosy but supple ask people what they are catching on and you can soon work out what makes them work Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bait making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bait making   Bait making Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bait making
Page 1 of 1