Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.PersonalBestForum.Com

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Personal Best Forum....Bang On Baits....Eric's Angling.....E.F.extremeFishingSport

Mainline .... The Cell

Go down 
+4
josh
Top Camper
Codfather
bagpussbilly
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Mainline .... The Cell Empty
PostSubject: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:04 pm

is the mainline cell boilies any good lads??? i have just won 5KG of them.are cell boilies freezer baits or shelf life ?????

chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:08 pm

how did you win 5kg mate and on stanwick the cell are the dogs dnglies (for some people) :roll:
Back to top Go down
bagpussbilly
Big Blager
Big Blager
bagpussbilly

Where you fish: : barkers

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:10 pm

they are freezere baits and i have never used them but my mate could get a bag for a fiver so i told him to get them and i went on a night session with dan and he cam and brought the bag and scattered them about and cast 2 rigs out and with in 3 hours he had 2 new pbs at 11 pound and 15 pound but as he only had 1 bag he ran out proper quick and he didnt have no more through the night as he had no more to put out :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:11 pm

a fish of the month comp and i take it they have not cought you many on that lake???? :lol: chris
Back to top Go down
bagpussbilly
Big Blager
Big Blager
bagpussbilly

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:13 pm

carpking4 wrote:
how did you win 5kg mate and on stanwick the cell are the dogs dnglies (for some people) :roll:

yh dan he is a lucky so and so i baited up his swim with the throwind stick i cast the rigs out cuz it was dark and he didnt want to and i tied the rigs he caught them both on and i told him to get the cell but he gets all the credit for it bludy lucky git then the other day he was boasting about catching bigger fish than me when by ounce it isnt bigger than my pb :roll:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:17 pm

Very Happy :lol: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bagpussbilly
Big Blager
Big Blager
bagpussbilly

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:18 pm

oh yh and you struck in to that 15 haha cuz you was the first to hear his rod melting off for about 30 secs :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:25 pm

lol lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bagpussbilly
Big Blager
Big Blager
bagpussbilly

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:48 pm

apart from all that yh i think mainline cell is a good bait and it smells nice aswell but i would never buy it cuz its £12 a kilo and thats a rip off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:49 pm

what dus it smell ov mate??

chris
Back to top Go down
bagpussbilly
Big Blager
Big Blager
bagpussbilly

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:50 pm

well to me it smells like a coconut smell but i hate coconut so its sort of like that to me anyway what do you think it smells of dan ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:54 pm

Coconut nutty
Back to top Go down
Codfather
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
Codfather

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:24 pm

at dream lakes in france thats the only bait that will buy bites! affraid
Back to top Go down
Top Camper
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
Top Camper

Where you fish: : A Puddle!!!

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:31 pm

worth a bash not at that price :evil:
Back to top Go down
http://www.personalbestforum.com
bagpussbilly
Big Blager
Big Blager
bagpussbilly

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:32 pm

ent it i would love to use them boilies but there such a ripoff
Back to top Go down
Codfather
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
Codfather

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:35 pm

i was gutted today wen i got down sportsmans lodge, my mate said they had loads of mainline left wen he rang me on sunday bowt the 50% of sale. but wen i got there today they had 1kg of mainline CSL boilies left, i snapped them up bt dnt know if they are any good, got to be?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:36 pm

how much is a kg of cell??
Back to top Go down
bagpussbilly
Big Blager
Big Blager
bagpussbilly

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:37 pm

in shops i cheapest i seen them are £12 for a kilogram
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:38 pm

£60 worth of boilies..buzzin
Back to top Go down
bagpussbilly
Big Blager
Big Blager
bagpussbilly

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:39 pm

you are so lucky go to a lake wth thirties in and you will probs go and have one out :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:41 pm

fish pond farm has a good few 30's in the roadside and i have a free 24hour session to use up.im going to wait till it gets warmer then as i think the fishing well be better

chris
Back to top Go down
bagpussbilly
Big Blager
Big Blager
bagpussbilly

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:43 pm

i would go just after they have spawned next year cuz they will be on the munch so you can pile in the boilies and bag a few lumps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:44 pm

ok mate.thanks for that

chris
Back to top Go down
Codfather
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
Codfather

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:31 pm

:bounce:
Back to top Go down
josh
Life Time Member
Life Time Member

Where you fish: : Barkers, Stanwick

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Over priced, probs only cost them a quid a kilo to make! I still need to find a bait that really works for me, have used a lot of the dynamite baits stuff, dont rate none of it, never had a fish on the source, only had fish from droyton on the spicy chicken, only had tench on the hi attract scopex, nowt on the suid+octipus fluro pop-ups, had a couple on the fresh prawn.

Dynamite Baits 🇳🇴

UCN baits cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mainline .... The Cell   Mainline .... The Cell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mainline .... The Cell
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next