Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.PersonalBestForum.Com

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Personal Best Forum....Bang On Baits....Eric's Angling.....E.F.extremeFishingSport

ESSEXCARPBAITS

Go down 
+9
Coops
ptomenson22
beanz
james
nathan.b
Top Camper
popup
blank
WRONGENUK
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WRONGENUK
Small Talker
Small Talker
WRONGENUK

Where you fish: : Essex

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:31 pm

[b][i]Just wondered if anyone had used there baits??..
I and a mate have been using them for best part of a year to great sucsess..
Just thought i would help you boys out with something different...

Quality or quantity is there motto and i think its true there baits is quality and produced some quality fish for me and my fishing mates..

Last edited by WRONGENUK on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
blank
Small Talker
Small Talker

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:59 am

I carnt believe this **** where is the end to his talents 40 years old is that right because you have the mentality of a 10 year old .People like you **** things up for everyone with your attitude giving carp anglers a bad name.You come on here giving all this bullshit it aint clever and it aint funny ask about if somone needs a bait but i think youll find there all sorted without your help the lads seem happy with what there useing for you to say its rubbish is total shite you havnt used it so why say its rubbish wind your neck in .Talk to others how you want to be treated i think weve got a noddy in disguise lads .Ow yer for your imformation there is no wonder bait put whatever you want on there table they will eat it.
SORRY LADS IVE JUST HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NODDYS ATTITUDE shit
Back to top Go down
WRONGENUK
Small Talker
Small Talker
WRONGENUK

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:12 am

Your entitled to your opinion.And it was not ment to cause affence..
Back to top Go down
popup
Big Blager
Big Blager
popup

Where you fish: : dorset

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:57 am

as balnk said there is no wonder bait iam using a bait that i have full confidence in every one has there favourite bait
Back to top Go down
Top Camper
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
Top Camper

Where you fish: : A Puddle!!!

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:22 am

blank wrote:
I carnt believe this **** where is the end to his talents 40 years old is that right because you have the mentality of a 10 year old .People like you **** things up for everyone with your attitude giving carp anglers a bad name.You come on here giving all this bullshit it aint clever and it aint funny ask about if somone needs a bait but i think youll find there all sorted without your help the lads seem happy with what there useing for you to say its rubbish is total shite you havnt used it so why say its rubbish wind your neck in .Talk to others how you want to be treated i think weve got a noddy in disguise lads .Ow yer for your imformation there is no wonder bait put whatever you want on there table they will eat it.
SORRY LADS IVE JUST HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NODDYS ATTITUDE shit

i agree iam more thab happy with the bait i use plua essex carp bait are 9.99 a kg id want my bait to be gold for that price.!!!!
Nuff said really :SICK:
Back to top Go down
http://www.personalbestforum.com
nathan.b
Big Blager
Big Blager
nathan.b

Where you fish: : tyram hall

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:22 pm

its all about confidence and presentation,most baits will work but the key is gettin confident with it and stickin to it!!!
Back to top Go down
james
Dnt Post Much
Dnt Post Much
james

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:57 am

WRONGUN YOU EVER SEEN MY PRODUCTS..............?
Back to top Go down
beanz
Big Blager
Big Blager
beanz

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:39 am

)
WRONGENUK wrote:
[b][i]Just wondered if anyone had used there baits??..
I and a mate have been using them for best part of a year to great sucsess..
Just thought i would help you boys out with something different...then your usual rubbish you keep banging on about lol

Quality or quantity is there motto and i think its true there baits is quality and produced some quality fish for me and my fishing mates..

what lake is this????some are so overstocked you can catch on dogshit,some are so fecken hard even the best bait in the world(dont ask,its a secret silent ) wont work unless some skill is used in feeding it.
Back to top Go down
WRONGENUK
Small Talker
Small Talker
WRONGENUK

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:27 am

Lads lads,keep carm i was only putting it out there,and i didnt say it was a wonder bait...was just putting it up for opinions..keep carm and carry on guys...

And beanz its a 7 acre syndicate in earls clone between braintree and colchester and its not heavly stocked at all its an 80 year old shallow gravel pit with originals fish mostly commons...Not a bad water only 25 members on the syndicate,fish go just over the 40lb mark wel it was the last time it was out lol..but most are 25-30lbs banked..

But been using fia-and cia from essexcarpbaits it works and yes it a tad pricey but you get what you pay for i suppose?..As the bits and pieces that make up the bait aint cheap and each boilie is on its own bi-spoke basemix ,which no other company produces..
please dont ask me anymore as youve got to ask them lol
Just thought its something different to the norm...
and anything got to be better than Nash bait lmao

And James im sorry fella no affence..shouldnt of posted that matey..
got nothing to back up my claims.

but anyway chaps just thought i would put it out there thats all...

Back to top Go down
Top Camper
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
Top Camper

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:34 am

WRONGENUK wrote:
Lads lads,keep carm i was only putting it out there,and i didnt say it was a wonder bait...was just putting it up for opinions..keep carm and carry on guys...

And beanz its a 7 acre syndicate in earls clone between braintree and colchester and its not heavly stocked at all its an 80 year old shallow gravel pit with originals fish mostly commons...Not a bad water only 25 members on the syndicate,fish go just over the 40lb mark wel it was the last time it was out lol..but most are 25-30lbs banked..

But been using fia-and cia from essexcarpbaits it works and yes it a tad pricey but you get what you pay for i suppose?..As the bits and pieces that make up the bait aint cheap and each boilie is on its own bi-spoke basemix ,which no other company produces..
please dont ask me anymore as youve got to ask them lol
Just thought its something different to the norm...
and anything got to be better than Nash bait lmao

And James im sorry fella no affence..shouldnt of posted that matey..
got nothing to back up my claims.

but anyway chaps just thought i would put it out there thats all...

this is a forum mate and your more that welcome to let us know wats working for you fella, nice one for clearing that up Wink

Back to top Go down
beanz
Big Blager
Big Blager
beanz

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:41 am

sounds nice wrongun
Back to top Go down
james
Dnt Post Much
Dnt Post Much
james

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Just lots of captured big carp to back up our products WRONGUN......

No offence taken mate Wink

Give it a try it may up your catch rates cheers
Back to top Go down
ptomenson22
Top Talker
Top Talker

Where you fish: : Woodside Waters

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:59 am

you certainly got your opinions back in full have you tried DSM 365 you be amaze how quick you get a bite and it is alot cheaper than Essexcarpbait M8
Back to top Go down
Coops
Loves To Chat
Loves To Chat
Coops

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Essexcarpbait must be good, it caught you at 10 quid a kilo....... lol! lol!

bit like getting mugged, but not so bad if the fella asks you nicely for your wallet.....

or maybe like getting raped, but not so bad as the guy wiped your ass crack when he was finished LOVER
Back to top Go down
dave.w
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
dave.w

Where you fish: : p

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:30 am

Coops wrote:

bit like getting mugged, but not so bad if the fella asks you nicely for your wallet.....

or maybe like getting raped, but not so bad as the guy wiped your ass crack when he was finished LOVER

lol! lol! lol! sweet coops very sweet lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
yiddo
Small Talker
Small Talker

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:27 am

coops you are a legend m8 lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
WRONGENUK
Small Talker
Small Talker
WRONGENUK

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Coops wrote:

If you looked into what goes into the bait,it aint cheap from what ive been told..And if you where to become a regular user like myself you would find you would get it alot cheaper...

As for the Gay wise arse comment thing lol...you keep them perv thoughts to yourself lol..

Sounds like you need a girl to sort you out....errrrr Gay aint ya????

And as for all the other comments...its really about where you put it no matter what bait you use...and im happy using essexcarpbaits..and i got the word across on this forum which is enough for me...advert done lol
Back to top Go down
nathan.b
Big Blager
Big Blager
nathan.b

Where you fish: : tyram hall

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:18 pm

what hurts more wrongen after you have been into essexcarp baits?..........................your arsehole or your bankaccount?????
Back to top Go down
Coops
Loves To Chat
Loves To Chat
Coops

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Gay..... i must be, still wouldnt touch ya after the guys at essexcarpballs have smashed your back light out affraid affraid

This bit i really love,

"If you looked into what goes into the bait,it aint cheap from what ive been told"

It could have gold in it, sounds great but bullshit all the same LOL cheers cheers

Easy marketing for gullible carpers, they must love you, fall for every trick in the book and bend over willingly for a couple of quid off a kilo, I think its what is known as the "PPDP" Premium Pants Down Package lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
WRONGENUK
Small Talker
Small Talker
WRONGENUK

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:27 am

Ok ok love the banter fellas...It has been making me laugh...

And nathan your post did make me chuckle...my answer is still neither lol

But ive just heard that hendrix was caught today..The big girl has just been banked out of cleverly on Essexcarpbaits too.. by Tony prayelly and he owns and runs aquatels in basidon
Back to top Go down
Coops
Loves To Chat
Loves To Chat
Coops

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:18 pm

well done to him, cracking result. good banter wrongun, king of contraversy..... lol!
Back to top Go down
josh
Life Time Member
Life Time Member

Where you fish: : Barkers, Stanwick

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:10 pm

haha, this is hilarious lol!! Bring back WRONGEN, keep posting, it makes me laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
ptomenson22
Top Talker
Top Talker

Where you fish: : Woodside Waters

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:16 am

I have been down for the past three weeks i have never laugh so much you WRONGEN have cheered me up keep them coming loll
Back to top Go down
Top Camper
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
Top Camper

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 am

he said he dnt wanna cum bk as there to many noddys on here lol fman
Back to top Go down
WRONGENUK
Small Talker
Small Talker
WRONGENUK

ESSEXCARPBAITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEXCARPBAITS   ESSEXCARPBAITS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Ark at you mitch.....
Back to top Go down

ESSEXCARPBAITS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Baits...-
Jump to: