Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.PersonalBestForum.Com

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Personal Best Forum....Bang On Baits....Eric's Angling.....E.F.extremeFishingSport

NO CARP FISHING SOLD TACKLE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ptomenson22
Top Talker
Top Talker

Where you fish: : Woodside Waters

NO  CARP  FISHING  SOLD TACKLE Empty
PostSubject: NO CARP FISHING SOLD TACKLE   NO  CARP  FISHING  SOLD TACKLE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:06 am

I was supposely going carping on Fri / saturday but thurs night sold my fox royale holdall on ebay so had to wait for D H L to pick up ,that took all day but waiting was the best thing received email on my laptop about my FOX WARRIORS ES 2.75 X3 ask what i wanted they were sold ask if any rods my mate had given me some JRC DEFENDER 3.25 X3 he wanted them .ask got any reels let three go and he wanted my nash hi back chair came last night and i got cash so today i have been at CLIMAX FISHING TACKLE and brought two brand new Greys 2.75 and shimano baitrunner 1000 gte x2 that what i call a great result
Back to top Go down
dave.w
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
dave.w

Where you fish: : p

PostSubject: Re: NO CARP FISHING SOLD TACKLE   NO  CARP  FISHING  SOLD TACKLE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:20 am

well done m8 now need a rod bag as you sold it lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Top Camper
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
Top Camper

Where you fish: : A Puddle!!!

PostSubject: Re: NO CARP FISHING SOLD TACKLE   NO  CARP  FISHING  SOLD TACKLE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:29 am

ptomenson22 wrote:
I was supposely going carping on Fri / saturday but thurs night sold my fox royale holdall on ebay so had to wait for D H L to pick up ,that took all day but waiting was the best thing received email on my laptop about my FOX WARRIORS ES 2.75 X3 ask what i wanted they were sold ask if any rods my mate had given me some JRC DEFENDER 3.25 X3 he wanted them .ask got any reels let three go and he wanted my nash hi back chair came last night and i got cash so today i have been at CLIMAX FISHING TACKLE and brought two brand new Greys 2.75 and shimano baitrunner 1000 gte x2 that what i call a great result

cracking result Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.personalbestforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO CARP FISHING SOLD TACKLE   NO  CARP  FISHING  SOLD TACKLE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO CARP FISHING SOLD TACKLE
Page 1 of 1