Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.PersonalBestForum.Com

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Personal Best Forum....Bang On Baits....Eric's Angling.....E.F.extremeFishingSport

Wicked service.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coops
Loves To Chat
Loves To Chat
Coops

Wicked service. Empty
PostSubject: Wicked service.   Wicked service. Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:08 pm

I ordered 3 reels and a new quiver and line yesterday at 3pm....... it arrived at 8am this morning free delivery. Top drawer service and im very impressed, even if the kit was not for me. Those mini pits look the part and are impressive for little pits, i was expecting emcast quality but these are far superior.

I will be using Erics many more times in the future, and i like tackle so could work out nice for them too, well if i can keep earning the rent to buy it all. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
beanz
Big Blager
Big Blager
beanz

Wicked service. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked service.   Wicked service. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:10 am

i ordered a few things one of which was an extra 12' rod sleeve.........13' turned up.........theyre sending out the right one and i get to keep the 13' cheers

quality service friendly helpful staff party
Back to top Go down
Codfather
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
Codfather

Wicked service. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked service.   Wicked service. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Bonus..., but... they reckon you are going to order a 13ft rod from them in the future now!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wicked service. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked service.   Wicked service. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicked service.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Eric's Angling-
Jump to: