Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.PersonalBestForum.Com

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Personal Best Forum....Bang On Baits....Eric's Angling.....E.F.extremeFishingSport

kid at christmas!!

Go down 
+3
dave.w
lewi565
nathan.b
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nathan.b
Big Blager
Big Blager
nathan.b

Where you fish: : tyram hall

kid at christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: kid at christmas!!   kid at christmas!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:19 pm

just got my order from bang on today,i got absolutly everything!!!!the only thing is i aint got another day off for 11 days!!!i feel like a kid who got his favourite toy for crimbo but the batteries wasnt inclueded!!!
Back to top Go down
lewi565
Small Talker
Small Talker
lewi565

kid at christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid at christmas!!   kid at christmas!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:28 pm

i had tht happen once hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i had other toys to play with tho. lol!
Back to top Go down
dave.w
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
dave.w

Where you fish: : p

kid at christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid at christmas!!   kid at christmas!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:46 pm

nathan.b wrote:
just got my order from bang on today,i got absolutly everything!!!!the only thing is i aint got another day off for 11 days!!!i feel like a kid who got his favourite toy for crimbo but the batteries wasnt inclueded!!!

DONT WORRY NATH IF THE RESULTS IM GETTING ARE ANYTHING TO GO BYE YOUR IN FOR SOME GOOD ACTION fishing fishing

WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT M8
Back to top Go down
bagpussbilly
Big Blager
Big Blager
bagpussbilly

Where you fish: : barkers

kid at christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid at christmas!!   kid at christmas!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:56 pm

ive been debating whether to get on dsm this year on barkers scratch
Back to top Go down
dave.w
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
dave.w

kid at christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid at christmas!!   kid at christmas!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:25 pm

bagpussbilly wrote:
ive been debating whether to get on dsm this year on barkers scratch

DO IT BILLY LOOKING GOOD FROM MY RESULTS SO FAR M8 fishing fishing
Back to top Go down
blank
Small Talker
Small Talker

kid at christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid at christmas!!   kid at christmas!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:11 am

What sort of waters are you fishing it on dave
Back to top Go down
dave.w
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
dave.w

kid at christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid at christmas!!   kid at christmas!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:19 am

all on day ticket waters .
one is club lake with about 250 carp in but has to be said since new year me and m8 have been only ones to catch any thing all the others have tried and failed so the baits doing some thing good fishing fishing
and next week it will be railway to c if can produce from there as no one getting anything as yet .
Back to top Go down
lloyd
Big Blager
Big Blager
lloyd

kid at christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid at christmas!!   kid at christmas!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Question ? In the right hands will the DSM sort out the bigger fish from the small? on less productive lakes rather than you average day ticket water full of pasties . Ive just recieved a couple of kilos of DSM. Ive soaked quarter of a kilo in lake water ready for next weekend to if they will go for a washed out bait or straight from the bag. Thanks Mitch. Top bloke beers
Back to top Go down
dave.w
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
dave.w

kid at christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid at christmas!!   kid at christmas!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:00 am

lloyd wrote:
Question ? In the right hands will the DSM sort out the bigger fish from the small? on less productive lakes rather than you average day ticket water full of pasties . Ive just recieved a couple of kilos of DSM. Ive soaked quarter of a kilo in lake water ready for next weekend to if they will go for a washed out bait or straight from the bag. Thanks Mitch. Top bloke beers

thats a question you could ask about any bait .
and the true answer is no bait can only appeal to the big ones surely .
its better to be catching whatever at least you know the carp like the bait and when that big one comes along bingo his yours fishing fishing
Back to top Go down
Top Camper
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
Top Camper

Where you fish: : A Puddle!!!

kid at christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid at christmas!!   kid at christmas!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:32 am

lloyd wrote:

your welcome my fellow yid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.personalbestforum.com
Sponsored content

kid at christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid at christmas!!   kid at christmas!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kid at christmas!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Baits...-
Jump to: