Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Welcome To Personal Best forum,

We have loads of free Comps each month with prizes such as bait and tackle to give away,
and prizes every 3 months for Top Poster,Best thread and best advice.
So it well worth getting involed.

Thanks alot.

Cheers

Top Camper

Enjoy.

All the best

P.B Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.PersonalBestForum.Com

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Personal Best Forum....Bang On Baits....Eric's Angling.....E.F.extremeFishingSport

drennan feeders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the blanker
Dnt Post Much
Dnt Post Much
the blanker

drennan feeders Empty
PostSubject: drennan feeders   drennan feeders Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:06 pm

as the season nears an end i like to stock up on essentials does anyone knw anyony whos still got a healthy stock ov the old style drennan block ends (b4 the updadted and more expensive version) as there my fav barbel feeder for big rivers
Back to top Go down
Codfather
Life Time Member
Life Time Member
Codfather

drennan feeders Empty
PostSubject: Re: drennan feeders   drennan feeders Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:45 am

ring up some of the mail order companys mate, you will be supprised what they have in storage that they aint shifted over the years. bennets was always a gd one for me, they sorted me out with planty of discontinued things when i was a nipper.
Back to top Go down

drennan feeders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Coarse Fishing-
Jump to: